Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So I fell a little behind, dang, i will follow up more.

So California people are the devil.

I was being midwest nice when I fax dr. offices. I usually will say hello or hey when I fax them and always say thanks because usually it is something like having them do a prior auth which are pains in the butt to do so why not be nice.
I received a call from a nurse at the doctor office freaking out because how was she able to give that to the doctor it was way too unprofessional. So instead they want me to be direct and rude. I always included the id number and the correct number for them to call. Now I let them do the hunting. They can look that information up because I dont care. Before i would say Hey, this needs a prior auth, here is the Id number 32465479546546 and number to call 1-800-bigpharma or switch to omeprazole thank you. Screw helping them out if they want to be asses. Now a normal fax from me is. Do a prior auth, insurace doesn't cover. Short and sweet. Im done being nice. I get the drug addicts calling me freaking out because they pop too many pills and they want it now. How do doctors get away with prescribing all of these stupid crazy amounts of drugs?

My favorite people is this one family
Child about 15 years old
Mom
Dad

All three get SIX bottles of the Lortab Elixer.

Six freaking bottles. EACH!

They come in the drive thru and will open the bottle and take a swig and drive away. SERIOUSLY! Reason why people are crazy drivers here.

People wonder why health costs are so high...

Except for the ones who pay cash for Oxycontin. I love how they have thousands of dollars to pay for their freaking oxycontin that is dosed crazy. Three times daily... qid.. fid... doctors are push overs here

No comments: