Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Seriously Narcotics like crazy

So its the first time I have ever seen a pharmacy not carry a C-II log book. Back home every single tablet of a c2 was accounted for. Here, they don't give a flying frick what happens to them.

We probably go thru about a thousand tablets of oxycontin 80 a week.

I haven't seen a vicodin script for under qty of 60, the norm is 120 or 180.

I found some Morphine Sulfate 15 mg in a Gabapentin 600 mg bottle. Little blue tabs in a HUGE bottle of 50 wtf? Employee theft.. I think so.

A Pharmacy manager at another location hates me, even called the higher ups because he hates me. Well they laughed and yelled at him. He has been nice to me since. First thing first, make sure you loved when you start in a new place.

Customers...

Medi-cal WTF. Tars are the bane of my existence. I BS them until they approve them. I can what send them in 30 seconds while they have to review it? They need to cut out the Tar process then maybe medi-cal and save some money.

Pretty much everyone will pay for it if it needs a tar then we will reimburse them. Where the hell do they get hundreds of dollars to pay for that when i am living check to check its just not fair.

No comments: